Those who are looking at a table that is geared for reading need to opt for the Kindle. This series of tablets launched by Amazon was initially aimed at offering optimal reading pleasure for those who are avid readers. After the initial versions Kindle started to offer much more than a mere reading platform. Hence, if you look at the latest range of Kindle Fire series you will find that the tablets offer great features for browsing, running different applications as well as offer a unique platform for its niche set of applications. Even though Kindle runs on Android, it might be hard to recognize the platform as the same one that is found in Play Store for Android based smartphones and tablets of different electronic brands.
How to get Google Play Store for Kindle Fire
Hence, even if the Kindle is based on Android, you might not find the Google Download Play Store anywhere to be found on the Kindle Fire series. You might not be able to find it easy to install Google Play Store as the integration and customization features are different on the platform. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to get the Google Play Store on Kindle Fire:
- You need to get Kindle Fire rooted if you wish to install Google Play Store.
- You need to download the ES File explorer app. This is found at the Amazon app store. It will help you launch and transfer different files.
- There are links to be found to get the necessary Google Play Store files. You can get them in a compressed form from which you can extract them onto your Kindle Fire platform.
- Find the Root Explorer option in ES File Explorer. Go to Settings and find the option of Root Settings. You need to check the options like Super User and root explorer. After that you need to opt for a Mount File System.
- You can then return to the folder when you have extracted the Google Play Store files.
- Install the Google Services Framework APK file.
Once the above steps are done, you need to reboot the device. The above steps will ensure that the device is rooted and you will be able to install the APK files necessary for installing Google Play Store.
- Reboot the Kindle and paste the vending APK file in the systems/app directory.
- You need to long press the vending APK file and select the properties option. Here you need to check options for reading and writing for User while you keep the option to read for other groups.
- You need to install the vending APK file after this.
- You can then come back to the home screen and look in the Apps section.
- Here you will find the Google Play Store in the market section.
- You need to sign in with your Google account credentials.
- Return to the folder where you have the extracted files stored and install the gplay APK file.
After this you can enjoy the Google Play Store in your Kindle Fire device. You can visit the Google Play Store and download different kinds of Android applications.